As part of the Aligning Forces for Quality (AF4Q) evaluation efforts, evaluators conducted the National Survey of Small and Medium-Sized Physician Practices (NSSMPP) in AF4Q sites between March 2010 and August 2010. The NSSMPP, funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), is designed to provide information about physician practices with 1-19 physicians, focusing on practices’ use of information technology and organized care management processes. Nationally, at least 70 percent of physicians work in practices of 1-19 physicians.
This report examines the results from the Albuquerque region.
- 1 Workforce
- 2 Organization and Structure
- 3 Finance
- 4 Technology, Data and Methods
- 5 Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 6 Greater Boston Quality Coalition
- 7 Central Indiana Alliance for Health
- 8 Health Improvement Collaborative of Greater Cincinnati
- 9 AF4Q - The Northeast Ohio Collaborative
- 10 Greater Detroit Area Health Council (GDAHC)
- 11 Community Health Alliance of Humboldt-Del Norte
- 12 Kansas City Quality Improvement Consortium (KCQIQ)
- 13 Quality Counts
- 14 Healthy Memphis Common Table
- 15 Alliance for Health
- 16 MN Community Measurement (MNCM)
- 17 Puget Sound Health Alliance
- 18 P2 Collaborative of Western New York
- 19 Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation
- 20 Healthy York County Coalition
- 21 Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ)
- 22 Physician Survey Results: Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 23 Physician Survey Results
Learn how to improve care transitions and prevent avoidable hospital readmissions, and pick up nursing and medical education con-ed credits.
Mildred Dalton Manning, the last surviving member of a group of U.S. Army and Navy nurses taken prisoner in the Philippines at the start of ...
The RWJF Roadmaps to Health Prize honors outstanding community partnerships which are helping people live healthier lives. The six winners w...
A study finds that 96 percent of nurse practitioners and 76 percent of physicians agreed with IOM report recommendation that “nurse practiti...
The strange pull of this series is its humanity, not its horrors.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation is working to increase awareness and understanding of the impact of ACEs and the need to develop effectiv...
A national conversation highlighting efforts to improve care transitions, reduce avoidable hospital readmissions, and lift overall quality o...
While the need to address disparities in care is well known, few strategies for reducing disparities have been studied systematically.
Playworks improving the health and well-being of children through safe, meaningful play
These reports provide an important starting point for the next round of serious health care reforms.
Team members, grantees, and guests discuss breakthrough ideas that will allow us to move toward solving challenges in health care.
What's Next Health: Conversations with Pioneers features leading thinkers and visionaries helping us explore ideas and trends important to t...